Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 6, 2013

Pull-apart Recipes

I seriously adore pull-apart recipes and lately they seem to have taken Pinterest by storm. They are fun to make and look so pretty!
Pull-Apart Pizza Loaf

I made this pizza loaf yesterday and my boys ripped it apart in seconds! Yes, it was that GOOD!
And if you are not a fan of bread, the following recipes might just change your mind.

Here are just 3 out of 42 of the best pull-apart recipes Listoric has rounded up in her blog.

1. BUFFALO CHICKEN PULL-APART BREAD
Recipe: Bev Cooks

2. Lemon Blueberry Pull-Apart Bread
Recipe: La Petite Brioche

3. Red Velvet Pull-Apart Bread
Recipe: Willow Bird Baking

4. Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread

5. Pull-Apart Pesto Rolls
Recipe: My Jhola

6.Nutella S'mores Pulls
Recipe: Plain Chicken

7. Pull-Apart Cheesy Ranch Bread
Recipe: Beyer Beware

8. Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Recipe: Thirty Handmade Days

9. Bacon Cheeseburger Pull-Apart Bread
Recipe: The Slow Roasted Italian

10. Orange Pull-Apart Bread
Recipe: Whisk Kid

Visit http://www.listotic.com/42-mouthwatering-pull-apart-recipes/ for the rest of the recipes

12 comments:

  1. Just looking at all these wonderful pull apart recipes is making me hungry! I found you through mammamusing just want to stop by and show some love!
    Kim (This Ole Mom)
    http://thisolemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good. I'd never heard of a pull apart pizza, just the deserts.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about food in that kind of a way. It does look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well those just kept getting better and better as I scrolled down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I shouldn't have come here before breakfast.... Everything looks so good... now I have to go eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is dangerous! They all look sooo good!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally just ate lunch and am now hungry again. *drools*

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Dragon Statue

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my...i have to check this out...they look so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok - you TOTALLY have me salivating! I'm bookmarking this to try after baby comes!

    Thanks for joining Saturday Share!

    Shannon @ Mamamusing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so yummy!! Thank you so much for sharing this week at A Bouquet of Talent. I just featured it at Pick of the Bunch. I also pinned. :)

    I was already following on bloglovin, but just followed on GFC and Networked. Love your awesome blog.

    Have a great weekend.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great. Now I'm hungry. LOL Thanks for linking up with The Clever Chicks Blog Hop again this week. I'm off to add to the grocery list!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete