Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Samantha Lee's Charaben

Food + Art = Charaben. Can anything possibly be more delightful? Kyaraben or charaben (character bento) started when artsy Japanese mothers created cute boxed lunches to encourage their picky kiddos to eat.

Enjoy these adorable creations by Samantha Lee, a SAHM of two from Malaysia. Lee started her whimsical creations to encourage her elder daughter to eat independently. Now, she has more than 280,000 followers on Instagram.
Perfect for Halloween!
Betty Boop
Elvis
Wilma Flinstone
Minions
Lady Gaga
The Addams Family
Edward Scissorhands
 Victor Van Dort & Emily ( The Corpse Bride )
Nikki Minaj
The Artist and her daughters
More fun pics @ http://instagram.com/leesamantha

9 comments:

  1. This is so great! It looks healthy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun and something her daughters will always remember! She's got nice talent too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. They look too good to eat.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative indeed. But I am not sure I will be able to eat these, they look so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Those are awesome, tasty works of art!! I like to get creative with my kids food too, but I've never made anything this great before!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! These are incredibly fun and imaginative!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous! I don't think I could ever do anything like this as I am too messy and can't seem to pay attention to detail unless it's in writing! Thanks for sharing! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. I wish I was as talented as this mom. Maybe I would be able to get my picky eater to eat more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahhaha... those are all great. I see so very many that I recognize. Even has the Flintstones in there.

    ReplyDelete