Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 20, 2013

Cookies! Cookies! And More Cookies

I am a big fan of Callye’s, the author of The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle. I am constantly floored by the amazing cookies she and her guest bloggers make that are so insanely detailed.
And here's my 2013 Christmas roundup of her creations and her guest bloggers' for your enjoyment. You can find the tutorials @ The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.

Merry Christmas!

Gingerbread House Of Cards by Rebecca @ The Cookie Architect

Rudolph Cookies by Mike @ Semi Sweet


Christmas Topiary Cookies by Melissa @ Simply Sweets by Honeybee

Cookie Sled Placecards by Kari @  Yankee Girl Yummies

Elf Cookies by Adrianne @  Color Me Cookie

Whimsical Reindeer Cookies by Krista @ Cookies with Character.


Christmas Bear In A Boot Cookies by Paula @ Dear Sweet Cookies

Mrs. Claus Cookies by guest blogger Michelle @ Make Me, Cake Me.


Decorated Santa Cookies by Sweet Sugar Belle

Mrs. Claus Cookies by Sweet Sugar Belle

10 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is, but I always love Mrs. Claus!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of cute cookies. I might have a small fight not to eat them ;)
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
    Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Gingerbread House of Cards just blows me away. I wonder how hard that was to do?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to let you know I changed my blog link.
    http://oursimplelife2015.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are fantastic!! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing. Way to good to eat.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just dropping by to wish you and yours a Happy New Year. http://www.shopfrommyhouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all too beautiful to bite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a super Holiday and a very Happy New Year. We have been gone a lot so I am just now getting around to visiting all my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete